Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ravens, McNair Release Statements About DUI

  





PLEASE REMIDE ME not TO EVER pass through the state Tennessee . Anywhere a person can be arrested for

Simply occupying a vehicle which has a driver who has been drinking I dont need to be. , like many has many other issues at hand.

(read More)  http://wjz.com/local/local_story_130152135.html   



“We are aware of the situation involving Steve McNair. We have
talked with Steve and persons in Nashville familiar with what happened
this last night. We have also been briefed regarding the Tennessee law.
We do know that Steve was a passenger in a car he owns that was stopped
for speeding. Steve was not arrested for drinking, or driving the car
irresponsibly. There is a court process that will now take place, and
Steve will participate in these procedures,” said

Ravens president Dick Cass in a statement.



Steve McNair also released a statement Thursday afternoon.



“I
was trying to act responsibly. I have to go through the court process
now, and I understand that. I was planning to be in Baltimore for most
of the remainder of this month to work out with my teammates, and
anticipate that I will be doing that,” McNair said.

                  





Powered by Frank White Biitch.

No comments: