Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Beanie Sigel Assaults Guy At South Beach Party

Damn...Beanie can do some damage!! Below is an email that was forwarded
to us unedited in the individuals own words. He explains how the
situation went down...



this is what beenie seigel and his boys did to me outside opium last night.



and heres how the story goes,



i was tryin to get a picture with this girl who apparently was wit beenie

which i didnt know, i was about to take a flick with her until beenie

pushed me off and so i decided to just fall back and get aways from it,

next thing i heard beenie saying "ahh, he aint know, he aint know" as if

someone what supposed to do something. then like 1 to 2 minutes later i got

straight sucker punched in the right jaw. i fell to the ground and my whole

face was scared up and my front left "bunny tooth"
was cracked. i basically

blacked out from the hit and my best friend came picked me up and brought

me to the car, then i woke up. after the incident i went straight to the

miami beach police department and filed a police report.



i need you to get this on the air asap so i can begin to build my case

because someone has to pay for this. if u know any lawyers please let me

know, furthermore ima need a damn dentist, lol. its really not funny cindy

but these niggaz be getting outta control for no reason and u know me, im

no trouble-maker of nuthing like that.



well the pictures should tell u what happened please hit me back or let me

know what's we can do!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Utilize Windows Journal