Saturday, September 02, 2006

This is interesting topic. I do have Karrine Steffans book. "Confessions of a Video Vixen" In front of me as we speak actually, there are a few excerpt texts about the involvement with swisha jaw, crack addict, Bobby Brown. You heard what the man said in the 90's. Its his "Prerogative" Let the man do his thing.
peep at Contactmusic.com :
The woman held responsible for the alleged breakdown of WHITNEY HOUSTON and BOBBY BROWN's marriage has fanned rumours she had an affair with the MY PREROGATIVE singer. KARRINE STEFFANS, who has previously claimed romances with USHER, SEAN COMBS, VIN DIESEL and JA RULE in raunchy bestselling book CONFESSIONS OF A VIDEO VIXEN, insists she's no homewrecker, but won't deny sleeping with Brown. She tells the New York Daily News, "It's a really tricky situation. He is my dearest friend. But I'm not saying it's romantic. We won't know what it is till we're ready. "There's a wife and children involved. I don't want to wreck any marriages. But if a marriage is already wrecked, that's not my fault. When grilled about her physical involvement with the R+B pioneer, she jokes, "I'm still celibate. And if you believe that, I'll tell you another one." Steffans' book has detailed previous encounters with Brown. She alleges of a 2002 meeting, "He told me he was a member of al Qaeda and that President BUSH was looking for him."

No comments: