Friday, September 08, 2006

sneaker pimp on tour.............. Celebrity concert.. Busta- Papoose-Jim Jones/Camron-Diddy.-Flava Flav and more.....

Im gonna be in Atlantic City watching my man Fat Joe host Sneakerpimp.com kix promotion. Hopfully i see something that intrests me from one of the 100 sneaker designers. Maybe i will go wood up and have dave white customize me a
pair.
Honestly my main focus other the camping out in trump plaza and having a few thousand to help gain the chances of me winning at the craps table. will equally bet over at the 10$ an 15$ doller black-jack table.
Funkmaster flex celebrity car/bike show will have xxxxx entrys in it. cant wait to see if the P.Diddy will have any one of his whips entered. Always love to see a few of DMX ol'Skool drop tops.(who wont be there) I know Flex will have The 442 Big block. Plus many more. Team Baurtwell, which is owned by Flex teamed up with Cadillac to produce a 2007 escalade only to be reveiled at the sept 9, Atlantic City car/bike show.
A few kix that will be hosted forsale at the show.
Brooklyn airforce 1- 150.00
JayZ Black album airs-600.00
Black Album pic 2

Sneakerpimp.com

No comments: