Saturday, July 22, 2006

To all who love 2 wheel rockets and all ATV

StuntLife.com
1st bike age 10



Well I love 2 wheel machines. I have been a rider since age 10, my 1st bike, well minibike. As u can see from the picture. It was small but suited me for my age. I was about 13 when my pops bought me a bigger bike, Honda XR100 which size wise was maybe a little too big. Far as the power goes I could have handled more power. So a few years later after seeing a friend with an CR80. You know the 2-stroke with the power-band. I decided to ask my pops for a newer, faster dirtbike. Sure enough after weeks of continuous pressure. Pops makes the deal that I will have to cut grass for a year to pay for the bike. I cut grass maybe 5 times....LOL anyhow, we go to the old Yamaha dealer on Ritchie hway, Brooklyn park. I pick out a brand new KX-80 of the showroom floor for 2200 cash. I have owned a few other bikes after that. Much faster and lots more danger. It's a fact that ya have to respect a streetbike. I lost a great friend/brotherNlaw to a motorcycle accident {{{RIP Norman Morral}}} ironically his fatal accident was exactly in front of cycleworld. Where he purchased his Katana. Loved my flip flop paint, all chromed out ninja ZX6. Copped a CBR-600 which i currently own now. Thinking about selling soon though. Im off to bed got an early morning.

No comments: