Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Moring, Another day for bad news.

This thursday morning i awake to one of my dogs licking all up in my face, Letting me know that she obviously needs to go outside. Feels SO good to be able to sleep in past 7am on a weekday.
Today I talked to my homeboy. Has been a while since our last conversation. Just like any other day, i learn some new news. Good and bad, the usual.
Good friend of mine who i have known since the late 80's, Recently busted for drugs.
(sucks harder then the sexy Jenna Jamison). to add insult to injury. this is the 3rd strike in dealing with the long arm of the law. your only allowed 3. his 2nd strike was in 1996 when BJ was arrested and indicted for manafactare/Distribution. with that said, judge green smashed him with the max sentence. 10 years no parole. BJ was released from prison in 2005. Trial date is pending for the current charge. If indicted a 3rd time a mandatory 25 years no parole.
I hope all woks out good for my man BJ. who has been a hustler since the day i met him. only mother fucking man that i know who can drop into a car lot to buy a new whip, and sell the salsman a car.LOL One thing i know for sure, even behind the fence my man will get that money. Tobacco is like crack cocain in prison. in my prayers hommie..... frank white
((( WISH YOU HELLA LUCK HOMMIE )))

No comments: