Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Introducing the GilIIZero--- G.Arenas new shoe(s)

In honor of the Saints, I might have to
break out these black and gold
beauties on February 25 in New Orleans.



Zero's Back with a Brand New Edition

I know this is what a lot of people have been waiting for. For all the
shoeheads out there, allow me to introduce you to the adidas GiIIZero.
I was calling them the Gil 20s, because that's how it's pronounced, but
when you go to buy them in the store (which I know you will) it will
say GilIIZero on the box. I just wanted to clear that up so you don't get confused and think Boyz II Men has a shoe or something.


There are going to be 20 different versions of my shoe next year. Most
of them are limited editions. I have 18 different color ways and then
two 'inline' versions, you know, that meet all the uniform standards of
David Stern and the NBA.
































































GilIIZero Release Dates
1Scores for SchoolsFoundation Kickoff Event
That's my foundation that I have in D.C. I give $100 for every point I score at home.
2Cust0mizevs. WarriorsNov. 23, 2007
B Diddy will like these.
3Agent Zerovs. CavsDec. 5, 2007
When LeBron comes to town, my feet will be ready.
4Vote for Gilbertvs. SunsDec. 7, 2007
That's for Vitamin Water. It's a whole little campaign we're doing.
5NBA LIVE 08@ HeatDec. 13, 2007
This is my first away shoe. Coming out right in time for the holidays. I might push the release date up though because the game comes out on October 2.
6DC Footballvs. HeatDec. 29, 2007
That shoe is coming out on a
Saturday, and it's inspired by the Redskins. That's for all the
Redskins fans because they play the Cowboys on the following day, a
Sunday.
7Coke Zero@ HawksJan. 11, 2008
Visit Coke Rewards for details.
8Halo@ NuggetsFeb. 8, 2008
The game is coming out on September 25, so maybe we'll move this release date up.
9Black President@ SunsFeb. 10, 2008
I got 54 against Steve Nash last year, so you know I'm going to come out with a shoe in Phoenix.
10Looney Tunes - BUGS@ WarriorsFeb. 11, 2008
This is coming out only in kids sizes. So all infants and boys under the age of 10, this is for you. This one is for my son.
11Looney Tunes - TWEETY@ ClippersFeb. 13, 2008
This one is also only in kids sizes and is for my daughter and other little girls.
12SLAM Magazine@ KnicksFeb. 19, 2008
New York Citaayyy.
13THREEZERO@ RocketsFeb. 26, 2008
This is a company that's in Asia that makes toys.
So they're going to have a a 24" vinyl figure toy of me with the shoe
and it's going to be released in China. So this shoe is going to come
out in Houston vs. Yao.
14Cuba@ HeatMar. 21, 2008
I know a lot of people don't
know, but I'm mixed with a little bit of Cuban, so this is for all the
Cubanos. I'll also wear it in Chicago, because there are a lot of
Cubans in Chicago. I don't know how, but trust me, there are.
15Channel Zero@ BlazersMar. 25, 2008
This is the 'Don't watch me, watch TV' shoe. Greg Oden is out,
so Portland might get that taken away from them. They might get it
taken away, I'm not sure. Portland fans, that's a question mark. I'm
sorry. It's a nice-looking shoe too. I might have to switch it. That
might become Denver with A.I. and Carmelo. We'll see.
16Gilwood@ LakersMar. 30, 2008
This is the first time I'm going back to L.A. since that 60-pointer. So those colors are the Lakers colors.
17UNDRCRWNvs. HeatApril 4, 2008
Wow, four releases against the Heat. Damn. Somebody likes the Heat at adidas. Check out UNDRCRWN's home page.
18Hibachi??????
This is the Benihana collab. Time for you all to decide. Should I drop this shoe in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Memphis, Orlando or Philadelphia? Tell me what city should get it.








The Background Story

This was a concept that adidas came up with last spring after I wore a
special edition shoe on a West Coast trip when I hit the game winner
against Seattle. Everybody was asking me like, 'Where did you get those
from?' I was like, 'Yeah, they're mine. They're a one-of-one. They're a
special edition that I just have. They're not out in stores.' So I gave
that pair to one of the ball kids in L.A. at the Clippers game, and
that was the end of that.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beats by dr dre jcwxhrnk beats by dre ndyjyszz beats dr dre ycawouic beats for sale nctolxht beats headphones ibxnniou cheap monster beats tlsgtjjz dr dre beats wnjygqei dr dre headphones vtlrbtoy monster beats by dre jkjaghud monster beats headphones daadvtwq monster beats nfoyykkh monster headphones czwraxre