Wednesday, February 01, 2006

SITTING AT HOME.............


OK WELL I HAD A NORMAL DAY THAT STARTED OUT AIIIGHT. clocked out 5pm. headed to glen burnie court house to see my Probation officer. during the hour plus wait, my homeboy tommy t stumbled up in the bitch slightly tipsy. ( i remember years ago i did the same shit. Had zero respect for authority). finally she called my name pulled me in her office. ask me the 2 famous questions. 1)- are there any new arrests? 2)- are you still living at the same address? reply went a little like this... hell no there will be NO NEW arrests. yea im still slepping at the same address. what she dont know wont hurt right? i have not lived at the current address that my PO has on file in years. dont have to worry about that situation.


well, at least not until she feels froggy and likes to do a home visit..OOPS!!!! so on the way out smack daps with tommy t, tossed the peace sign to his moms and im gone to the chinise to get 4 egg rolls. during my compact day i managed to snap a few pictures one of my dog diamond, rotty. one of hazel, the red nose pit. then a quick point and shoot disply of dinning
room wall sconce, and photos of
my girls kids

No comments: