Friday, February 03, 2006

HOMEBOY COMES "UPTOWN "(as we say in the joint)

well im chilling with my man "T" outside while he cheifz a stinking azz black N mild. my hip starts to vibe, flipped the cell, hello its my lil man SAM. im gone for a ride. my manz home. he just touchdown. jump in tha driver seat sped off like wallace, rusty would never be my skillz. blam blam whats up nigga i see ya sitting on the project step. let me take your ass out the hood to the suburbs to get your wood off. Ok anyway after doing what we do, when we do it we do it right.as we sit and reminisce. i school my man to all the cut thats in tha game. shit done changed since you been down nigga. here take these fresh jeans and clean shirt put this hat on your head lets go meet up with the big baller of BMORE ( big TONY, whats up nigga) holla at BIG TONY to catch up for few before he takes lil sam shopping to show love to a homeboy who just came uptown. (Thats a real power move for someone who is going away with the FEDS for 10 years.) Money is NOT an Issue for him. As i have seen 1st hand. jump up in the big ass black truck with the 26 inch floaterz looking so hood rich.

No comments: