Friday, February 13, 2009

Ravens are running out of time- Decision Decision. New WR? Keep Ray Lewis? -Tag Suggs? Jim Lenard?

The Baltimore Ravens might release Jim Lenard, sign Ray Lewis and possible tag(franchise) Suggs. My man Suggs will be one mad individual. 2nd year in a row have the tag on his toe. IF Ravens management decide to to release Chris MCalister- free up 8 million- Samari Rolle- adds 4 million to the cap. Ray Lewis Is the core of the defense if not the complete franchise. Truthfully I would love to see the inspirational motivational leader around to help guide the team. I couldn't imagine watching Lewis in any other jersey then the black.Purple.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel this is among the so much vital info for
me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However wanna remark on few general things,
The web site style is wonderful, the articles is in reality great :
D. Excellent activity, cheers

Also visit my web site ... Replica Rolex Watches