Sunday, June 10, 2007

Judah beat down, Migel Cotto put Zab down for possible career ending fight!!





BOXNEWS.COM ~ ~~~ ~ ; FOR ALL YOUR FIGHT NEWS!!





Zab says with facial expressions " Stop whipping my ass,



Those are bombs your throwing, Ouch!!!!)



Zab like all other fights of his has talked hella junk to his



opponents. Cotto, The Champ, and still holds the belt like a proud Father in the delivery room on due day!!! Cotto is very proud to



be the one who not only send Zab walking out of the ring



a cry baby loser!! Also knowing that Zab'z climb up the



ladder to the star stunning champion that he was hoping



for. This fght for Zab Judah was very much a crossroad.



I think Judah career is very much close to ending. Retire and deal with the



 fact you can NOT never be able to back up all the Junk you have talked.
I dont mind a confident fighter. A cockey one with a lot of shit talking statments lashed out towards Other fighters, Which u can not back up. Come out with a (W) Win.
I can NOT Respect folks like himself!! I willl take it back to what my father used to tell me. "" Son, If you talk the talk You BETTER be able to walk the walk! ""



Ouch ~~ A Breath taking shot!!











ZzZzZzZz ~~ You Got Knocked The FuCk Out!!!!





Ouch Cotto You the only man to make me cry!!





Powered by Frank White.

No comments: